Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday to my boy Jake today! We got Jake in Feb 2006 and he was just 10 lbs of fur and kisses. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him and, although I had no intention of getting a dog any time soon, I had to take Jake home.

Little did I know how fast he could move at 10 weeks old and that I would have to learn a whole new way to use my camera.


Little did I know he was going to be an agility dog.


Little did I know I would find myself doing very silly things on the floor with my dog.



Little did I know we would go everywhere together.


Little did I know that Jake would keep me laughing every day (this is what we call his "Can someone come get me" picture?)


Little did I know that Jake would become the love of my life (second to my hubby) and that my life would have a huge gaping whole in it without my sweet boy.


Jake's Aunt Elizabeth made him a cross-stitch ACD ornament and his Aunt Roberta (ladies from our agility class) made him pumpkin and applesauce doggie biscuits. We're gonna take Jake to PetSmart and let him pick out a new Cow (every ACD needs FIVE stuffed Cows to herd). No matter how many times we let him pick out his own toy he always picks out The Cow.

1 comment:

moik said...

jake certainly is a handsome and friendly looking fellow.