Monday, July 10, 2006




Jake 6 Months Old and Pouting

These are the best pictures being taken with my camera phone but they tell a story. After several long car trips listening to Jake shriek like some wounded opera diva for five hours, I set about to find another traveling solution. Driving with Jake loose in the car was not an option since he was getting stronger and bigger each day. So after a little research I purchased a seatbelt harness from Ruff Rider because they have a puppy exchange program. I put the seatbelt on Jake and he played Dead Possum immediately. I thought something was wrong with him and immediately took it off looking for some reason to his comatose state. And instantly he was healed! Puzzled, I put the harness back on and Jake returned to Dead Possum. After several days of this, I decided Dead Possum was quieter than Shrieking Diva and the harness was staying in the car. Usually Jake will roll over when he realizes the harness is not coming off and do his best to look terribly dejected. So Jake is safe in his harness and my ears are rejoicing in the quiet car ride.

No comments: