Tuesday, January 16, 2007












Jake's Very Own Logo!

A fabulously talented graphic designer friend of mine created a logo just for Jake. We wanted to capture what was essentially Jake and incorporate his name. She used Jake's very own silhouette and included his Bentley and eye patch. One of my favorite parts is the little crest of hair on his chest. I asked my friend to also create a generic version of his logo (in both red and blue) for other ACD owners who might like the logo but didn't want Jake's name plastered across their chest. We're pondering what venue to use to allow everyone to share in Jake's logo. My husband and I already have T-shirts with Jake's logo on them and a handful of greeting cards and postcards to test out the logo. Today's the first chance I've had to wear my new shirt and I can only say that I look like a devoted president of the Jake Fan Club. (Note: In order to protect Jake's logo, I've had to post it at a very small resolution.)

I posted all three of the logos to the Cafepress website but haven't redesigned the logo yet for dark colored shirts. So for right now, grey, white and some various ringer colors are available. Click on the top banner below and it'll take you to the store:

Support This Site

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

No comments: