Sunday, June 10, 2007

Jake accompanied me on a week long trip to my grandparents in the mountains of Brevard, NC. Jake loves these trips because the cows live at the end of their driveway. The cove is always full of baby cows and they are so curious about Jake. When we first got there, the cows were across the field. Jake looked so sad that the cows were WAY over there.



So we went for a walk in the cove to get Jake closer to his cows. The bull is one handsome fella, pictured here with one of his harem, and amazingly all the babies look like him!



Jake always gets to cool off in a side stream that runs off the water falls. It's ice cold water. My aunt and mother have no idea I'm videoing so they just keep talking, talking -- it's part of their charm! My mother was holding onto Jake's leash and I guess I should have warned her about the zoomies! Watch her hang on for dear life!





Jake's sense of smell has magically appeared due to the Canine GP supplement we have him on. Jake walked around smelling everything. Everything he smelled, he also had to lick. He smelled and licked roses, magazines, greeting cards, cabinets, rocks, ME and of course his baby cow fans. When the babies noticed Jake, they started moving over to the fence. Jake threw his head back and was sniffing the air. He got a look on his face that said something didn't smell so good. I had to agree that those babies were quite pungent that day.



Stinky or not, Jake just had to give them kisses!

No comments: