Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A picture of the big fat raindrops from my upstairs office window

Agility Class Cancelled Due to Rain AGAIN!

So we had a beautifully hot, humid day until I got in the car with Jake to drive to agility. All of a sudden a big wind swept in and brought with it lightning and thunder. I still hadn't received a call saying class was cancelled so I thought maybe it was just a West Columbia thing. As I drove across town, the black clouds followed me. As I pulled onto the street where our agility instructor lives, a very bright bolt of lightning hit very close by, making the sleeping Jake jump sky high. Our instructor was pulling out as we pulled up. Sooo, we turned around and came home to a beautifully hot, humid evening in West Columbia. Go figure. Jake is so confused after that ride. I took him outside for a little squeaky ball time but it's still really hot outside. I didn't let him play long b/c I don't think he feels well. Heat never helps. Why does it always have to rain on Tuesday nights?

No comments: