Sunday, September 09, 2007

Jake Tugs For Sale

I may be a little prejudiced on the matter but my Mommy makes the best fleece tugs ever. She makes them thick and meaty and braided very tightly. Mommy is generous with her fleece and is always making tugs for me and my ACD friends. But this week, Mommy outdid herself and made a whole crate of fleeces:



Mommy says I can't have any of these special fleeces, though! How mean is that? Mommy has made them as a fundraiser for the new Australian Cattle Dog rescue, Carolina ACD R&R (short for Rescue & Rebound). She said that not all cattle dogs are as fortunate as I am to have a loving home and fleece tugs in every corner. The money from these tugs will go to pulling cattle dogs from bad situations, training them while they are treated to lots of TLC, and helping them find forever homes where they will have a Mommy or Daddy of their own.




No matter how sad I look, Mommy knows I'm not really sad because I am spoiled rotten!




Stay tuned for how you can order your own Jake tugs and support Cattle Dog Rescue!

No comments: