Monday, September 03, 2007

A Note from Jake

My mommy hasn't posted a whole lot lately because she has been sad. Mommy's grandmother passed away last Sunday from something called "congestive heart failure". I have no idea what that means but I do know I will miss Mommy's grandmother. She used to sneak me spicy pimento cheese. She always had snacks hidden under the table cloth on her side table. She always let me jump in her lap and kiss her ears. She always laughed when I wiggled and wiggled. Now when we go to visit the cows in NC, that nice lady won't be there.

To cheer Mommy up, I let her dress me up in some pretty humiliating costumes and take pictures. Since it brought a smile to Mommy's face and marshmellows to my tummy, I sat as still as I could.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is Jake available for adoption?